The team behind the RGB Pi has just released an updated version of the hardware. The changes seem pretty minor, so while all updates are welcome and appreciated, existing owners shouldn’t feel the need to update unless they’re running into the problems specifically addressed:
– New feature, auto-switching of AV channel on 4:3 mode
– Compatibility with Samsung TVs
– Audio improvement
The hardware can be purchased here: http://www.rgb-pi.com/
For more information on Raspberry Pi hardware solutions, check out the video below! The RGB-Pi and the RetroTINK Ultimate are my personal favorites, but there’s many choices to fit everyone’s setup and price point!
New RGB-Pi hardware update released!
– New feature, auto-witching of AV channel on 4:3 mode
– Compatiblity with SAMSUNG TVs
– Little audio improvement pic.twitter.com/qd6ajuTDrB
— RGB-Pi (@RGB_Pi) February 11, 2019