Neo SD Pro AES: https://stoneagegamer.com/neosd-pro-aes.html?afmc=retrorgb
Neo SD Pro MVS: https://stoneagegamer.com/neosd-pro-mvs.html?afmc=retrorgb
The cart is exactly the same as previous versions, which include:
- 4 Flash slots that retain the game assigned and boot instantly.
- 1 RAM slot that loads very quickly, but the game is erased on power off.
- Neo Geo CD support over the RAM slot; The CD music is mono-only, but effects are still stereo.
- In-Game Menu
- Tons of configuration options
- MVS version has a reversible case to match whichever orientation your system has (so it can be flipped to look cool in devices like the Omega MVS and Open MVS).
While there’s many good ways to experience Neo Geo games, including software emulation in arcade boxes, or using MiSTer FPGA hardware emulation, this ROM cart is for people who specifically want to use original hardware. Using a ROM cart and original Neo Geo hardware is expensive, but important to the people who use them.
For more info, check out the videos below:
We have listened to your requests! On Jan 25th we will open pre-orders for our NeoSD PRO AES / MVS. ATTENTION!⚠️ The pre-order period will end on Feb 25th! Once the period is over, the #NeoSDPRO carts will ship in about 8 weeks.
Stay tuned for upcoming posts!#terraonion #neogeo pic.twitter.com/PJqvgghsll
— Terraonion SL (@terraonion) January 18, 2021