Emu_kidid and Extrems have just released an updated version of the Swiss software for GameCube. Described as the all-in-one “Swiss Army Knife” of tools for the GC, Swiss has become an essential piece of software far all serious GC gamers. The easiest way to access it’s features is with an Action Replay kit and a compatible (2GB or smaller) SD card: https://github.com/emukidid/swiss-gc/releases/tag/0.4r464
Changes in this revision mostly include 1080i video mode support and preliminary in-game reset support. Here’s the full list:
- Clean up dvd queue read code
- DVD interrupts shouldn’t happen immediately
- Remove all mentions of execD.img patching now that we show patched files for direct boot anyway
- Implement igr.dol support (WIP)
- Add force horizontal scale.
- Replace non-functional 960/1152i with functional 1080i.
- Improve field rendering.
- Replace GXSetViewport with fixed version.
- Improve 1080i compatibility.
- Some refactoring.
- Support GXSetViewportJitter D.
- Improve 1080i compatibility overall.
- Improve PAL 60Hz forcing.
- Allow force vertical filter in 1080i.
- Support video mode forcing for Batman: Vengeance.