The emulator/dev tool Emulicious has just received another major update. According to the developer, this update ads a Hot Spots view for the profiler, a CPU tab for the Memory Editor and a dialog to add watchpoints. It also added support for MIDI devices to be used with MSX emulation.
As a note, while emulicious is a perfect capable emulator, it’s advantage over many others it its built-in set of tools designed to help software developers. If you’re writing a game for one of it’s supported consoles, (GG, SMS, GB, GBC, MSX), then you should really check this out!
Download the update here: https://emulicious.net/downloads/
Here’s the full list of changes:
- Fixed an issue in YM2413 emulation
- Added a setting to the disassembler to use uppercase mnemonics
- Added a dialog to add watchpoints to the Breakpoints window
- Added support for MIDI devices in MSX emulation
- Added CPU tab to Memory Editor
- Added Hot Spots view to the Profiler