A new controller adapter board has been announced that’s a collaboration between Brook Gaming, Jasen’s Customs and ArcadeShock. This board will allow you to use a competition-grade arcade stick with multiple consoles while adding absolutely no latency to the controller reaction time! This is great for both people looking to convert “generic” fighting sticks to higher qualify arcade use and for people who want a stick compatible with classic consoles. Here’s the list of features:
– Compatible Form Factor with PS4+ and UFB
– USB Switching Function Built in for SIMPLE dual mods with existing Brook Products. No extra switches, electronic or mechanical, required. You chose which PCB is default with a simple jumper setting.
– Upgradeable Firmware
– RJ45 common output, NO SOLDERING required.
– Panzer Fight Stick 3 EZ BUILD compatible.
– Supports the following systems: NES, Super NES, Gamecube, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Sony Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, NEC Turbografx 16 and PC Engine.
– Zero latency.
– Backed by Brook.
#brookretroboard, #jasenscustoms, #ArcadeShock